Thursday, May 31, 2007

Recent events.





So as of late, I have been involved in quite a few new and interesting things. I've conquered both the land and the sea. Horse back riding was first. It was a great time. Thanks Zac for taking me out,I even got the horse to listen lol.
The next day Amanda and I roller bladed four and a half miles. What a work out. And if that wasn't enough, today I got on my first pair of water skies. Here's the key for all of you who haven't tried yet: Let the boat pull you up, don't try to do it yourself. And it's always better to fall back instead of on your face. In case you couldn't figure that one out. Well I thought It would be nice if i posted a few pictures. Hope you enjoy.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

A mom loves to see her son become a daredevil. Good for you! But please be careful!