Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hey Everybody
It's great to final start up my own personal blog. The purpose of it is not only to keep you posted of things happening in my life, but to also give me a chance to share what I learn as we all go through the journey of life. Life is one long journey. Final destination, well mine is heaven. But if theres one thing I've learned, its not only about the destination. It's about the adventure of getting there. So as we travel together, I pray I can help you with directions, help you avoid wrong turns, to be patient and not get off the exit ramp that may look good. I pray I can take the things I've learned and share them with you, so you can avoid some of the troubles I've gone through. And perhaps view things in a way you may have never seen before. I ask you, the readers, for a favor. Please feel free to comment, add or anything here on this blog. I want to learn from you guys as well. Thank you all and God bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.