Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Need a favor.

Hey guys
Im going to ask you a favor. On August 5th, Ill be speaking at my home church, Oasis Christian Center. I need your help. I have my message already prepared, but what I need is some letters and questions to use. The title of the message is "Being a Christian vs Loving God. If you guys could think of some questions, on faith, if God is real than why....., why should i believe in God, why does God allow, etc etc. Questions that you once asked, or someone asked you. On those topics. Send as many as you can come up with. Thank you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If GOD loves then why do most of the world belief aganist his teaching and will lead to death. -Dustin(asked by student) Check out verse John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Henry Wakie said...

Hey there dusty or student that asked this question. First off im not too sure I understand your question. If God loves than why does most of the world reject his teaching. Well God loves, but Im not sure what that has to do with people rejecting him. Your mother can love you very much, and ask you to do all sorts of things, she knows whats best for you, but yet you still have the choice to say no. Second, I believe the passage John 14:6 is highly misinterperpeted. Jesus isn't saying it's my way or the highway. Jesus is pleading. Choose me because the favt of the matter is, no one else is coming for you. Other Gods are not real. I am the true God. I am the way. Come to me and you'll get to the father. And you will get Life.