Saturday, July 21, 2007

Answers

Hey there dusty or student that asked this question. First off im not too sure I understand your question. If God loves than why does most of the world reject his teaching. Well God loves, but Im not sure what that has to do with people rejecting him. Your mother can love you very much, and ask you to do all sorts of things, she knows whats best for you, but yet you still have the choice to say no. Second, I believe the passage John 14:6 is highly misinterperpeted. Jesus isn't saying it's my way or the highway. Jesus is pleading. Choose me because the fact of the matter is, no one else is coming for you. Other Gods are not real. I am the true God. I am the way. Come to me and you'll get to the father. And you will get Life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like Erwin....i am proud you Erwin Disicple you. -Dustin

Henry Wakie said...

Just wait till you get a copy of my message. Im preaching the 5th.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Anonymous said...

hey mister its been over a month since you blogged...what's the deal?!?!