Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Blessings


Tonight was a great night. We went over to the Elartons, had dinner, played some cards, watched some old home movies. It was alot of fun. I laughed so much tonight. Thanks Nate and Wendy for having us. As I'm getting older (not old) I am learning to appreciate some of the more important things in life. My family, my friends, and how blessed I really am. Sometimes it takes a good laugh to remind us of the blessings we have all around us. Alot of Christians believe God blesses with money or material things, but really who would want that over the blessing of good company. As you read this short blog stop and think, and be thankful. God is so good to us. Take a minute or two to think of the blessings he has placed in your life. Than take a second to thank him. He really is a good God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey henry... you missed out on the spoon fight at the elartons... but that's okay! you're right, we are sooooo blessed that so many people at bcc are willing to invest into a bunch of young adults. check out my new blog amyisabelle.blogspot.com ! merry christmas henry!

Anonymous said...

Great post. I've read it like 11 times. maybe time for something new.